Wednesday 20 June 2012

He squeezed lime on his taco so I squeezed lime on my taco







36 degrees today even walking in the shade I felt like I was getting sunburnt. Besides having a really insightful day at work sitting in on fittings and meetings with Annie from the 'trim' department (if you ever want to know the differences between horn and faux horn buttons then I'm your gal) we still managed to make time for the fun stuff. 


Here we are eating lunch with Eduarda (intern from Parsons, NY) outside the rival FIT University. A quick cupcake stop with the very enthusiastic sales assistant at Crumbs cafe and then downtown to Elizabeth street where we put our faith into our lovely waiter at the taco bar to bring us the finest selection. This is a really cool diner where they cook inside a VW camper van and make yummy sangria, will certainly be going back here! 


Casual journey home where we are staying just round the corner from Bloomingdales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment