Friday 24 August 2012

Bubi NYC





Last day of work was definitely a bit of a tear jerker. Everyone at Banana Republic was so lovely and generous and really seemed to appreciate having us work with them for the summer and I will never ever EVER forget it!! As well as having the most amazing time though I also learnt so much about a career designing for such a successful corporate fashion company that will hugely affect my final year at Kingston no doubt.

Our lovely doormen even sent us up a bouquet of flowers as they didn't want us to leave. (I think it was refreshing for them to have us there as a nice change from all the botoxed faces and shoe wearing handbag sized pooches in that place). Packing was stressful, I even had to leave behind a pair of brand new Alexander Wang boots that were given to me along with handbags and books as our cases were bursting at the seams! 

But hey ho...one of the best summers ever there is not a single thing I could complain about it was a dream! I am left bruised from all the times I had to pinch myself. 

Next stop is two months in Stockholm...watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I <3 N Y

_____________________THE END_____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment